Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh happy day!

So, not much really to report on this week (at least, I think so).  It's been a slow week this past week.  Work wasn't too stressful this week.  We didn't have too many people in camp this week, so I mostly winterized around camp.  There was lots to do, but it wasn't too difficult to do it.  It was fun week.

As far as the relationship is going, it's going good.  Can't complain at all.  As the weeks pass, I seem to like her more and more.  And, I'm getting along with her really well.  Better than I thought, actually.  We've had lots of good conversations and have been together almost every day this past week.  Those of you who know me know that being with one girl that much is amazing!  That doesn't usually happen in my life.  And being with a girl that much is taxing.  But through it all, I am so happy and excited to be with her.  I miss those days when I don't get to see and/or talk to her (which lately hasn't been very often).  We'll see where this all goes!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I heard from a little bird it's official?! Congrats t-bone!