Friday, October 17, 2008

Falling never felt so good!

So, I think I'm falling for this girl. It's something I've never felt before. Kinda exciting, scary, nerve-racking, and happy all mixed together. Wasn't sure if I'd get to this point in my life. I've become really comfortable with my single life (finally). And now, when I least expect it, a girl comes along and wows me. I've known this girl for a bit, but I've always been so scared to do anything about it. Despite the my outward appearance of being an outgoing, confident guy, I'm really one of the shyest guys you'll ever meet. So when things started working out between us, I got scared. In fact, I'm still scared. I don't know where to go from here. As my parents have so kindly pointed out, there's only two places it can go: it can end or it can continue going on forever. I really like her and would like to see how long it can go. But, I'm scared and fearful. Not 100% sure how she feels and I've been too scared to ask her. But so far, things are good. I think she's hinted a few times that she wants me to kiss her, but I get scared and wuss out. I know, I know. That doesn't sound like Tyler. But trust me, it is. I always wuss out on things like this. My last girlfriend asked me straight out why I hadn't kissed her yet. It took several weeks of taunting and building courage on my part to even kiss her on her cheek. So, we'll see how this works out. I'm still not sure what she sees in me and why she wants to date me. But, I sure am happy that I'm dating her! (And is it moving too fast if I see this girl, say, almost every day?)

Not much else is going on for me. Just working and trying to stay on top of things in life. So glad that the week is over. I was getting awfully tired. I love my new truck! It's nice to have that toy. I'm glad to get into a newer vehicle, especially since my old one was having so many problems! It's a little more than I needed, but it should last me a lot longer than I need. So, here's hoping! No new news on the job hunt. Still up in the air about some things. We'll see how those things go, too! I'll have to figure it out soon as I'm almost finished here at AG. Wish me luck!

No comments: