Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another update! Aren't you excited?!?

So, I'm really not sure where this is going.  But, here goes nothing!  I'm sure gonna try to update you on all the happenings of my life!

First, I'm up in the air about a job again.  I found out officially that my current job cannot keep me on full time.  They were working towards that and wanted me to stay if they could arrange it.  They were going to give me benefits and everything!  But with the economy and politics as unsure as things are, they just couldn't offer me anything.  It's understandable.  They stalled giving me a firm answer as long as they could so that they could hold out to see if there were even the slightest chance of hiring me full-time.  All they could offer me is 910 hours with no benefits.  If I were to work full-time, that would only get me until mid-May.  After that, I'd be unemployed.  They did tell me that if I were to find full-time employment any time in between there, then I wouldn't be obligated to stay.  I'd be free to leave with their blessing.  So, that's kinda nice.  So, I'll probably take that offer.  But, I haven't had the best of luck finding other employment.  The first job I applied for had over 80 applicants apply to the job.  I don't think I was anywhere near the top of their list.  I just applied for a few jobs today.  Hope I get one of them!

As far as my dating life goes, things are going great.  Can't complain by any means.  She's a gorgeous girl with a great personality.  As corny as this sounds, I don't know how I got so lucky to be dating her.  I really don't!  She makes me so happy on so many different levels.  I just love being with her!  It's so great!  I haven't said a couple key words that might help the relationship move forward (mainly the words "I love you").  I'm kinda scared to see what will happen when I do say those words.  I do mean them, though.  That's for sure.  I know where I'd like this relationship to go.  I'm just scared as to what it means.  This is a new path for me.  I'm unsure of where to go and what to do in this situation.  But, I'm willing to give it a go if she's willing to join me on the journey!

It snowed today up here in the mountains!  I'm so excited!  It was kinda weird, I admit. The weathermen have predicted for about a week now that we'll have snow.  Only today did we finally get the snow that they've been predicting.  I finally got to use the snow plow, so that was exciting.  Snow is always fun!  I just wish I had more time (and money) to go out and enjoy it!

No comments: