Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it snow!!!

So, here comes my ramblings for the day!  Not sure what's gonna come out on this, but here's to trying!  

So, it's snowed quite a bit up here at AG.  I think at the current moment, we've gotten a little over 2 feet of snow!  Isn't that exciting?!?  I know it is for me!  We've had a steady snowfall since Saturday, so that's nice.  We've been waiting quite awhile for some snow to fall!  I know Sundance has been begging for some snow up to now.  Now Sundance has the largest base amogst all the ski resorts of Utah.  Pretty nice, eh?  I sure hope it keeps up like this!  It did, however, stop snowing at around 4 today.  But the forecast calls for snow well into next week.  I guess that means that we'll be looking forward to more white stuff for at least the next two weeks!  Yea!  Driving in it hasn't been the greatest, though.  It's been rather hard to get around with all the snow on the ground.  It's been a powdery snow, so that's a good thing.  But, it's taken forever for the plow trucks to get up here and plow, so that means that we're stuck here until they do.  I've seen them come up occasionally.  Maybe two or three times each day.  And that's definitely not enough for us right now!  There hasn't been too many accidents though.  At least ones that I've heard of.  It's been a fairly quiet couple of days.  It has hurt our work schedule since it's hard for people to get up here.  So, that leaves us who live here to pick up the slack and handle all the camp's needs.  I guess that means more work time for me!

Not much else to say here.  I'm still the same, I guess.  Slowly getting over Christine.  It's been hard, but I'm handling it better with each passing day.  I have reverted back to my "shy guy" mentality when it comes to girls. Still can't ask girls out on dates like I want to.  I'll get there soon!  Family seems to be good.  No news is good news, right? Work plans are still up in the air.  Haven't gotten any news in that direction either.  Maybe at the beginning of next year?

No comments: