Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanks!

I just wanted to add a list of things I'm really grateful for.  This list has brightened my day and made me happier.  It's been an interesting last few weeks, so I needed to make a list like this to brighten my day.  Here it is!

Things I Am Thankful For On 11/20 (in no particular order):

1)      Living in this nation of freedom and choices

2)      My membership in the LDS Church

3)      Serving a mission in Canada

4)      My family!

5)      Having a job

6)      Getting close to finishing my internship

7)      Good responses on my senior capstone project (survey instrument)

8)      Feeling the love of my Heavenly Father on a regular basis, especially when I need it most

9)      Trials and for the opportunity they give me to learn and grow

10)   Being blessed in so many ways, including ones I regularly take advantage of and don’t recognize

11)   My truck…

12)   The Atonement of Jesus Christ

13)   Modern day prophets and apostles

14)   Agency and all that it allows me to do

15)   Warm blankets to cuddle up in

16)   A view of the stars in the mountains

17)   People being patient with me even when I’m trying their patience

18)   Good food

19)   Being adopted into a great family

20)   Opportunity to go to college

No comments: