Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just another day in paradise (at least, I think so)...

Wow! I can't believe how crazy life can get! Not really sure what to say about the past week or so. Just another normal week or two at work. Lots to do; not much time to do it all. I think we're catching up on all our projects because things seem to have slowed down a bit. Of course, there's still tons to do. Most days are spent doing the small things instead of the big projects like before. I'm happy for the most part with work. Don't get much interaction with the guests, though. That can be a bummer. I find ways to still have fun and enjoy what I do, even if I'm by myself for a majority of the day. The 4th of July was fun. I went down to the valley with a bunch of friends from work and watched the fireworks. It was fun to get away and forget work for a few hours. I wish the holiday had been longer, though. I definitely need the break! Not much else new to report in my life. Still single, trying to figure out my dating life. Still unsure as to what I'll be doing come August for work. Still trying to work things out all over my life. I guess someday it will all work out and I'll have everything figured out, eh?

No comments: