Friday, July 11, 2008

Another day down...

So, another week has passed and I don't have much to show for it. Just another normal work week up here at Aspen Grove. Had a lot of projects assigned this week to me and the other maintenance boys. I'm pretty exhausted from all that we had to do. Not much has changed in my life. Still unsure of the direction I'm going with my life. However, I'm a bit more at peace about the uncertainty than I was before. This doesn't mean I'm not concerned about it, though. I just feel better about it after several opportunities to think things through. I wish certain things would work out for me soon...

p.s. So, what would a guy do if he likes a girl but thinks she's not interested?

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

Hey Tyler! Awesome Blog! Ryan and I have one as well - just another handy-dandy way to keep in touch! (By the way, I'm sorry about not inviting you to the wedding reception! A week after we got to Arizona (in June), my mom gave me some mail... including a returned envelope addressed to you! I was devastated because we would have loved having you there! Hope all is well!