Friday, April 1, 2011

Hmm...

So, I've realized that I, once again, neglected to update my blog. Not that I have much to write, though. I wish there were more to update on this, but I don't have an exciting life. At least, not yet. Been busy, though! I promise! I will try and be better at this. Supposedly, this is how many keep up with my life. Well, here it goes!!!

Work is good. I hate commuting! But, I enjoy my job. Wish it were a fire job, though. Soon enough, I'll get hired somewhere. I'm learning what I can when I can. I seem to be a white cloud for every single truck I'm on. There just doesn't seem to be many calls on the trucks I run on. Oh well! I haven't lost my skills entirely yet! Working several jobs is killer! I realize how much I shouldn't become a workaholic! But, things are easing up since the ski season is done now. I won't be up at Sundance too often now. Now I can start focusing on other things in my life!

Socially, I'm not doing anything. I've worked way too much to allow any time for "other pursuits". Sadly, I have no one to blame but myself. But, I will soon correct this mistake (I hope)! I do go dancing twice a week. That's good. And, I play volleyball once a week. So, I do see people outside of work constraints! Dating any of them? Well, that's another problem. Maybe I should get over my shyness and actually ask a girl out! I missed an opportunity with one girl recently. She's moving to Las Vegas this weekend for a job. Sad to see her go! But then, I didn't make any moves earlier and this is a great career move for her. Not really much else socially going on otherwise. Kicking myself regularly for being a wuss. But then again, what's new?

Been traveling a bit, applying for jobs. Gotten pretty far in some and not so far in others. Still haven't gotten hired with a fire department yet. Trying, though. I'll have to update this with more details when I know them...

No comments: